Tuesday, February 05, 2008

IMBOLC RITE REVELATIONS

Last night's rather disorganised ritual yielded two really important revelations. They were very personally directed visions, but I feel the people that read this blog must be attracted to my energy and what I am going through personally, as it must parallel in your lives.

The first was from my Spirit Guides. It was a conversation that had started a week or so ago, when I was around another psychic. At that time my psychic friend had actually received a message from my Guide saying that I needed to remember that my thoughts were powerful and that every time I thought "not" that energy reverbated down through from the thought to it's manifestation on this plane.

Yeah, think about that one for a minute.

Last night what I heard was "YES!" I felt like all the spirits around me-- some I knew when they were alive, some I didn't-- had been enlisted to shout it as well. There was momentarily a mighty, chorus of "YES!". Handel's Hallelujiah chorus was a wee bell.

Think "YES!" about everything you want! When you find yourself saying "no"-- whether it is a thought or sensation or feeling or behaviour-- don't even bother with saying "no" back. Say "YES!" to what you want instead! Immediately and frequently.

I questioned if saying "YES!" to specific situations wouldn't somehow limit me if I were not properly oriented? According to my spirits, if you keep saying "YES!" to something that is not proper for you at that time, you will begin to see it the more you say "YES!" and it will go away, and the thing you really want will come through. Because what you are saying "YES!" to has roots down in your subconscious, and branches up into your Higher Self.

In the core of any situation, no matter how imperfectly imagined or manifested, is what you want. Those imperfections come from your damage, and damage is negative energy. The positive energy in the "YES!" is like a magic wand that dispells the evil curse.

And here I must say I have only had a day to try this out, but it does seem to have a lot of merit. And it really keeps your enthusiasm up to be shouting "YES!" in your head all day.

The other revelation came from the Feast itself.

"This time [until Bealtaine, or May Day] is about acceptance. Accepting the present circumstances exactly as they are. Knowing that this is a time when all one can do is gather around the fire and tell stories and dream dreams.

"The darkness has settled in and must be given its due. Enjoy the comforts of the hearth."

Tomorrow night is the New Moon. I encourage you to go to Moonsurfing under my links and read Claudia's message. Tomorrow night will be a truly mystical night. I believe we are all about to recieve Divine Light. Say a prayer.

I will continue my series on romantic love in the next post.

PRAISES, THANKS & BLESSINGS!!!

No comments: