Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IF THERE IS ENOUGH OF SOMETHING

...YOU DON'T WORRY ABOUT HAVING IT.

This is what the stars told me last at the beach, during a new moon/Mabon ritual and meditation.

I never worry about having a plastic grocery bag. Even when I was out walking a certain dog. You can always find one if you are in the city. In fact, if we don't stop making them soon, they will take over our planet.

I do worry about having enough money and a place to live. I have neither of those right now. This is one of the more difficult times in my life. But sometimes the test of how much power you really have is in the loss of it.

If there is enough of something, you don't worry about having enough of it.

This is the harvest. We approach Samhain and the New Year, and with it the fallow time of year. Let us take a moment to be thankful for what the year has brought, and not what we lack.

And be certain, too, that some crops may need to be harvested late this year. Sometimes patience yields the best fruit of all.

There are big changes happening. On a psychic/spiritual/astral level there are already as many spirits and spooks and ooks out and about now as usually appear around Halloween and Samhain. Why are they early? And why are there so many of them? And so many different kinds of astral dwellers?

And the Mars energy is so intense, especially with Mercury intersolar (the new more accurate term for "retrograde"), and all of those Saturn and Uranus aspects stirring things up. This is the part of the Great Awakening that I think we will later call "The Great Shake-Up."

A shift is about to happen. (Have you heard the wind whispering to you? The dead waking you in the middle of the night? The trees trying to tell you something? Listen.)

A new door to the astral level is opening. More power on a psychic and magickal and spiritual level is coming. Perhaps nothing can be arranged permanently until the shift has occurred.

And as a witch- and a fourth quarter moon in my natal chart, I always recieve the changes first or very last-- I suppose I must float with these currents and demonstrate my power.

Because there is enough for all of us. Enough power, enough love, enough money, enough homes, enough food, enough spirit, enough safety, enough health.

There is enough.

PRAISES, THANKS, AND BLESSINGS!!!!
conjurewoman1@yahoo.com

No comments: