Thursday, August 20, 2009

NEW MOON IN LEO 2009

Everything is changing and everything is changing right now.

That is really all I have to say about the current aspects. Mars is aggravated, and my Saturn is not happy. Karma, cops, and one monster hangover. What ever you are feeling, just know I am feeling it too.

I quote myself: "The cocoon that is nourishing to the caterpillar is suffocating to the butterfly." Our world is not so much in a crisis state as a chrysallis state. This is the scariest part-- just after the death of the old, and just before the birth of the new.

Someone with whom I have a rather complicated past died last week. I had been getting messages from the usual suspects (a rose beetle that is often employed by the spirit of T.S.; the ghost of Don Simpson, my old friend/nemesis that I generally ignore; and my dreams and memories).

But as with all messages, both from the next world and this one, if you don't take a moment to really sit down and deal with them they get all garbled. And perhaps, too, I am beginning to suspect that the more turmoil the information is going to create in my life-- whether I learn it beforehand psychically or after the fact by telephone-- the more I am going to want to avoid it.

If you read this post about my friend T.S. then you know that after a person dies, usually up until the funeral, is a good time to talk and resolve old issues. I learn a lot from spirits at this time. They are still very connected to their lives but are seeing them through the lens of loss. Everything is precious.

Sometimes, too, they will show me the substance of the Universe. Just as bones and muscles are held together by tendons and ligaments, there are sinews of love and hate, joy and pain, that bind us to each other and to all of creation.

Seen from that doorway, looking back, the things that make this life so desirable are often the things that made them so intolerable while we were here. Visible to the spirit is the other side- where all things are perfect, complete, and whole. Where there is only Love.

I think almost every dead person would come back and live the worst day of their life over and over again, if only for just "a little bit more."

And it becomes obvious, too, how privileged we are to know each other. If you believe that we know each other from past lives, then how lucky that we have this chance to work things out. How lucky we are to create new connections to each other.

Of course, if we were to somehow embrace this, and take care of our relationships while we were alive there would be no need for someone like me: a Medium. The number one thing the dead say to the living is "I love you."

It doesn't matter what happened while we were here, we always know each other in "love". (This creates some real dilemmas in regards to pain and punishment and evil and hell and so forth. But that is for another post.)

Some would say we are physical beings inhabited by spirits; others say we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. It doesn't matter, really. There are human spirits in our lives, in bodies and out of bodies. And we are here to love ourselves and each other as best we can.

I have been privelegied to have you as a friend, T.M. My best to you on the next part of your journey.

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS!!!

Witches, WorldWalkers, Jedi Knights, Mystics, Mediums, and other Magickal creatures: Have you been feeling it? Email me and let me know what Tor in your area. Also, Samhain is when the sun reaches 15 degrees of Scorpio, not on a fixed date.

No comments: