Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ANGELS ARRIVING

It feels like a tremendous amount of spiritual energy is in the air right now. (I think this may be the reason so many people I know are falling in love. **) Anything is possible right now, and most especially the opportunity to shift into a more loving world.

There is an overflow into the spirit realm. The cyclone in Myanmar, the earthquake in China, and all of the smaller disasters that seem to be happening everywhere. The tornados, volcanos, storms, wildfires, accidents, etc.

During the tsunami and also after Katrina there was this swell that I felt, and that a lot of other spiritual and psychic people felt as well. I believe that tomorrow night the Angels will be much closer to our plane of existence than they usually are.

I have been feeling a premonition of something big coming, and initially I had gotten a "6" and "5". And it felt "earth-shaking." But today I remembered an article in this year's Witches Almanac about the Night of the Watchers, which is June 5.

And my angels have told me they would be arriving. (Which made my earthquake anxiety worse. Living in Los Angeles for so many years, I am used to earthquakes. But they are not to be taken lightly.) It takes alot of energy for them to manifest physically in this reality. I think that during this time, Divine Aid is needed more than usual.

Tomorrow is a night to open yourself to the presence of the Angels.

One of the ways the Angels manifest is to bring Love and pleasure, and a sense of awareness of the beauty of the moment. They see what is often invisible to the living, and too obvious to the dead.

(I had an interesting tarot reading for myself earlier. I was shown that I was operating out of the principle of self-Love, and allowing myself to feel pleasure and self-love, but I was relating to the experience as some sort of Divine revelation, or an event occurring in my life. I cannot completely rule out an actual seismic event happening in this area, but I think that the earthquake in China has brought me an understanding of what it truly means to love myself. And why it is so important. And why the dead always want to tell the living "I love you.")

To be at one with everything around you, and to not feel separate. To not hold onto any anger or fear or guilt; to live completely in the present moment, and appreciate this life that so many have just left behind. That is the gift that the Angels bring.

I get glimpses of the doorway every now and again, but to feel what the dead feel when they pass beyond- that is rare. And achingly, uncomprehendingly beautiful. There is a moment of looking back, of hearing the cries and tears of a loved one; to really see all the beauty that each soul creates-- and in that moment between life and death, to still be able to feel all the moments that were lost to suffering, worry, anguish, fear, anger, indifference, dis-pleasure, unhappiness.

That appreciation of the gift of life and the beauty of each moment are available to those of us in the world of the living right now. And that is a rare chance indeed. A chance to really rise above the mundane, material world, and see all of the beauty of Heaven; of the Universe.

Angelic energy also fuels miracles. Or what we call miracles- which are truly only possibilities that we have moved too far away from our grasp. Tomorrow night is a good night to dream of miracles, and to know they are available in your life. To know that all good things can come to you.

Some people might question believing in Angels, and some might even question believing in Love. There is no wrong direction with Love. It always guides you to the easiest way, the best answer, the deepest healing, and the truest connection with yourself and other people.

If you live in a world of Love, you also live in a world of Angels. Growth is Love, and Angels are the spirits of God/dess that whisper "grow, grow" to each blade of grass. Angels bring beauty and understanding and illumination. They are the light and warmth of Love in the darkest night, in the thickest forest.

Whatever your dreams, dream them tomorrow night. Dream them with Love. Send praises, thanks, and blessings to the spirit world, and the Angels, and to yourself and to your life. Send Love to everything in your life.

Right now, all things are possible.

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS!!!

**If you click this link to Love Potions a Blogger warning bar will come up about adult content. I chose to have that warning come up because I talk about love and sex, including sexual practices that I have encountered. The post itself is simply about that first of fog of love when you meet someone you are really attracted to, and what I think that is all about. And now, I think that the Angels arriving is what is bringing all of this desire for love-- manifesting in the carnal way-- to many of the people in my life.

No comments: