Thursday, March 08, 2007

UNDERSTANDING PSYCHIC VISIONS AND FIGHTING DEMONS

Sometimes people will say to me things like "you worry too much about the future" or "why are you always thinking about all of these (depressing) things". It's not "worry" or conscious thinking. People who are sensitive-- or empathic, psychic, intuitive, etc-- channel the feelings of those around them, future and current events, and have visions. We don't "try" to have them. We don't "try" to figure out the future. (Although we do often have to try to figure out what we "see.")

I realise that most of what I see these days is going on outside of me and mostly outside of my immediate circle. I wish the kid who shot his girlfriend and then himself in Michigan the other day read my blog (or another like this one). Before I understood that I was psychic I would see and feel, and sometimes hear, horrifying things before going to sleep at night. I thought I was crazy.

Many times I would think that I was feeling something that actually someone else was. Usually someone in close proximity to me physically. (This was especially true for me regarding male sexual desire. And especially when I was younger and very needy for male attention.) I was always confused. It didn't help that my mother was (is) severely manic-depressive. Many things in my life created damage that made it hard for me seperate myself from other people, and to have healthy boundaries. Being psychic, I now realise, made this even more difficult.

If you are a channel of any sort it can be confusing unless you have a very developed self-awareness. For many, many years I was visited on a fairly regular basis by an apparition that would circle my bed at night with various cutting devices (saws, chainsaws, knives, medical instruments). I could "feel" him cutting my limbs. Visions like this used to keep me awake all night, in the throes of severe anxiety attacks. Having been the victim of violent crime didn't help. There is a ten year period of my life where I literally could not sleep at night.

Only now have I come to realize that this is bad spirit. A demon of sorts. I call him The Cutter. When I see him now I know that it is not me that he is after, rather that he is active. That he has either found a host or is looking for one. (Methamphetamines are one of his favourite conduits to living hosts.)

I think he can see me, and in the past I think I potentially could have been a victim of his. However, now that I have developed "protectors" I can still see him, but I no longer fear him. (As a spirit, that is. Of course if I saw him attached to a human I would be very worried).

(One of the reasons I think Alison Dubois is such a great psychic is that she is so surrounded by love, and she is such a strong and healthy person, capable of living in the moment and having strong enough boundaries that she is able to recognise these visions as coming from outside of herself. That is not to say that she doesn't have to fight the demons, and that she didn't try to distance herself from her gift when she was younger. I am very grateful for her show MEDIUM for showing this. If there had been more Alison Dubois' it would not have been so difficult for those of us that have this "gift.")

Fear, uncertainty, instability of the mind, a developing of unhealthy desires, a desire for revenge, and strong anger are all attractants to demons like this. Conversely, guilt, negative self-image, feelings of inadaquecy, and a lack of healthy boundaries can let this spirit in as a predator. Like attracts like. This is the law of energy and emotion and thought.

That is why it is so important to be strong and loving to yourself. To affirm your faith in yourself and your world. To affirm your safety, protection, and ability to forgive and be forgiven. To as much as possible try to love yourself and other people uncondtionally.

Also, if you have visions like this, remember that spirits cannot hurt you. Only other living humans can. All those movies about poltergiests and hauntings are for the most part untrue, exaggerated, or extremely rare circumstances.

There are alot of demons and bad spirits out in the world right now. They feed on despair, anger, confusion, guilt, etc. Today is good day to use some of the powerful-super-mojo-Divine-Love-Magick to dispel them.

Like Mr. Michael Franti of Spearhead sings "to drive away the vampires you must guide them into the light." Let's blast The Cutter out of existence.

Beam that light of love out from your heart to all the world. Send some faith out to your fellow humans.

Turn up the music and dance. Laugh out loud at something silly. Be kind to someone that annoys you. Sing and clap your hands. Light a candle and say a prayer of love and healing.

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS!!!

No comments: