Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MERCURY DIRECT, 7 MARCH 2007

Expect alot of fender benders tomorrow. And computer problems. Personally I've been having fun with Yahoo and my mail. Funny little things, like the system freezing, mail not going out properly addressed because of a little glitch here and there. Expect this through Thursday, at least as far as Mercury changing directions. Remember, Mercury doesn't really begin progressing until the 22nd, and by then any "little" disasters will be (almost) fond memories.

I am, of course, being tongue in cheek here. I believe the Indonesian jet crash is probably a result of Mercury's intersolar cycle. Unfortunately, the earthquake was probably Uranus and the eclipse. Worse yet, Indonesia is on the "map" for more disasters at the end of the month, when all of the major players- Mars, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus, plus the solar eclipse-- really let loose. Please, if you haven't already, read Richard Nolle's March forecast.

I don't think this is the end of the world. Not this month anyhow. But I do think there are going to be alot of shake-ups. Most of us will be able to keep living our lives with some minor, and in some places, major inconveniences. I think the most important thing anyone can do is to be tolerant and patient, and find joy in everything you can. And be prepared. (Batteries, water, canned food, full tank of gas at all times, etc. Again, please read Nolle.)

I am going to go out a little further on the limb than I usually do and tell you some of the things I have been "seeing" for this month. Before I do, let me add a qualifier about my abilities. If Alison DuBois (the show MEDIUM is based on her, as was the old series THE PROFILER) is a 12-star chef in a Parisian restaurant, I am a great North American coffee shop. I can talk to your deceased Uncle Vaughn, answer questions about your relationship and family, career, etc. But I do not have perfectly developed abilities. I often say, I am an empath with an upgrade. And my mystic skills, again, compared to Joan of Arc or Hildegard of Bingen as the Parisian restaurant... well, perhaps here I am three-star New York restaurant, Zagat rated, but still not that 12 star French chef.

Also, before you read further, I want to say that I hope I am wrong about all of these things. I hope you will pray with me every night that I am wrong, that nothing bad will happen, that we will "weather the weather" and that humanity will wake up and see that we can have a wonderful life here on this planet. That all of the energy we put into wars and who is right about God and who gets this chunk of land, etc, could go toward creating a truly wonderful life on earth for everyone.

That is idealistic, but that is what prayer is for: miracles.

*****************************

About three months before the Indonesian tsunami metaphysical guru Stuart Wilde actually went on Art Bell's radio programme and predicted a tsunami in Seattle. I think his timing was off, not his geography. I think that at some point this month there will be an earthquake in Alaska that will set off some sort of tidal wave. According to Nolle the most likely dates are the 19th, 22nd, and 25th.

I foresee more tornadoes in the south. I see storms in most parts of the country and serious tremblors near the Rockies and the west coast.

I see a market crash and oil shortage later this month. These are only the beginning. I also foresee the first of a wave of lay-offs at major companies. Beginning in March and going through the summer.

I see rioting in Great Britain, although this might be in June.

I see another hi-jacking attempt in the U.S. by terrorists. Please people, have patience at the airports. It is better to be safe than sorry. I believe today's incident at LAX was either a test, or a crazy who had picked up on the vibe. (Plenty of psychics among the crazies.)

I am not sure what I see in D.C. I believe it will be a corruption scheme uncovered in the unlikeliest of places, but on the heels of the market crash. There is alot of static around this one. I don't know what this is that I keep feeling.

I believe an attempt will be made by white supremacists to take control of part of the border or to start some sort of riot in one of the border areas against immigrants. I think potentially this will set off the prison gangs against each other as well. I have felt for sometime that a concentrated prison gang riot is being orchestrated nationwide. This might be in June.

I foresee a wave of pedophile child abduction attempts. Particulary in the Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas area. Most, thankfully, I do not see as being successful.

Please read my next two posts, RECOMMENDED READING and THE REPLICATING VIRUS AND STAYING HEALTHY, if you are so inclined.

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS!!!

No comments: