Thursday, September 07, 2006

FULL MOON IN PISCES & PROTECTION RITUAL

I hope no one is relying on me to remind them that last night was the night to do Full Moon magic. I do apologize that sometimes I post after the fact. However, if you were in Los Angeles, you could not miss the mask of angry red haze the moon wore last night. Even she has not remained untouched by the angry aspects this year, and the painful process of the Doomsday Cycle, which I have started calling The Great Awakening.

This is the ouch part where the stuck on band aid gets ripped away from the wound. If not by 2012, at the latest by 2017 we will see that. That is why I am calling this period from the Harmonic Concordance and the Venus transit through the end-of-the-world Grand Cross in 2012 The Great Awakening. Because I believe that is what it actually is, despite what I might have said in any previous posts.

As for the Pisces moon-Virgo sun oppostion, it actually occured this morning, shortly before noon. There is an eclipse tonight, and while some warn that eclipses mean loss, remember they are also a time for miracles, for putting into shadow and the past things that no longer serve you, and for deep reflection.

There is also a power of surrender that is available during a full moon eclipse. Not giving in, but the kind of surrender that certain martial arts use. Using the momentum of turning away from the enemies attack to move out of the way to safety, or to launch your own offensive, not just defend yourself. (I believe that Akido is the most famous for this, but please feel free to correct me.) Tonight would be a good night to meditate on the power of surrender, especially if you did not do your full moon ritual and/or meditation last night.

I didn't feel the fall out from the 31 August Saturn-Neptune opposition until the 2nd, but the big players have a tendency to create waves. Probably what I am calling "the fall-out" was just the initial wave. However, I did do (an extremely scattered and distracted) protection ritual the weekend before, on the 28th.

Preparations were so scattered, and I felt like I barely had a grasp of what I was supposed to be doing. I had invited other people that I know have "powers" to join me, and I got several emails commenting that I was confusing them too. Maybe the Neptunian influence???

Regardless of my distracted mindset (and rambling emails I sent out) several very positive signs manifested of the work that was done (weather changes, opportunities, "chance" meetings, etc). Also, I had several very clear visions, and the rumbling in my soul of a much needed lifestyle earthquake. I feel a great strength was given to me. A strength to overcome the obstacles I place in front of myself.

And the obstacles that I place in front of my own path are much more difficult to move than those that life and Fate and irritating people put in my way.

I wonder if this is also true for you?

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS!!!

No comments: