Monday, March 13, 2006

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, JEDI KNIGHTS

I have sadly neglected this blog, and my counter stats reflect that. Mercury is retrograde and things are going kerblewy all over the place. Please be careful. Check and double check.

Tomorrow's full moon and lunar eclipse is all about health. I suggest clicking on the Moonsurfing link on my sidebar and seeing what Claudia has to say about things. Also reading Rockie's daily forecast. (I suggest Nolle only to those that have patience for technical explanations of astro aspects.)

Anxiety is the enemy of clear visions. I am nervous again about earthquakes and terrorists attacks...

I do feel a disturbance in "the Force." In the Star Wars movies, the Force was a neutral energy that could be used for good or evil. Perhaps over the next few days we can be like Lucas' Jedi Knights and use all of our powers for good. Perhaps what we focus on strengthens the Force in each thing, and perhaps we must see only the good in our lives, no matter what changes or bad may come our way.

Keep focusing on the positive, but maybe stock up on water and check your earthquake kits.

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!!!

No comments: