Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TAROT READINGS

I wanted to post on how I read tarot cards, as the Riverfront Times has listed me as "something to do on Tuesday night." (TAROT TAKES ROOT by Ms. Day)

I will ask you to shuffle the cards while you think or meditate on your problem or question. How you shuffle is not important, only that you focus on the question you have. Shuffle until the cards “feel” done and then cut them twice with your non-writing hand.

Generally I prefer that you do NOT tell me what your question is, at least until after I have finished my first reading of your cards. At that time I will answer any questions you might have.

I do offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the reading, however, if it is the case that the first reading addresses an issue in your life that you did not ask about, I will offer another reading free. (Sometimes the cards will reveal a matter more urgent than the initial question.)

I should be at Subterranean Books every Tuesday through mid- April, after that I cannot say. There are many factors on whether, and when, I will be leaving.

Often, when I say something like this, someone will joke "aren't you psychic? Don't you know?" But of course, as Yoda says in RETURN OF THE JEDI, "future always in motion." Never has that been more true than this year. For all of us.

My next post will probably be on All Dreams Day, my alternative to All Fools. My series on The Secret, creating your own reality, and the laws of attraction may have to wait until next week. My last post**** really taught me I cannot write about such deep subjects in short, constrained amounts of time.

The moon here is beautiful tonight. Misty, and a big "moon-bow" around it. Truly a magickal moon. However, right through the centre, forming a negative mark, is a jet trail. "Muggles say no to moon magic?" I hope not.

PRAISES, THANKS, AND BLESSINGS!!!

**** EDIT: I just removed ON THE EIGHTH DAY MAN CREATED REALITY from posts and put it in drafts, if you were looking for it. As I said, I shall have to come back to the series when I have the proper time.

No comments: