Thursday, March 23, 2006

23 MARCH 2006

Mercury is stationing (not moving) in preparation for "going direct" on Saturday. Drive carefully. If you haven't already, update your disaster kits. If we Angelenos are going to have a quake soon there is a good chance it will be next weekend, and since I am advising staying home tomorrow night, what better time than now?

This is a time of surprises and turn-arounds. This is also the time of Old Karma. Remember that in one situation you might be the injured, but in another you did the harm. And remember as time changes, how we view old injuries and insults might change as well. Sometimes the worst thing that ever happened to us becomes the conduit for miracles.

Even if you don't pray in a traditional sense, remember to have a moment of forgiveness every day. Let go of all angers and wounds and recriminations-- against others and against yourself. Take another moment to bless all that is good in your life. Take one more moment and envision your life filled with all the beauty, happiness, wisdom, prosperity, and divinity that you already possess. See how each moment that you take to do this is like a seed that will begin to blossom into other moments of your life.

This may not be easy to do right now with all the troubles and problems that people are dealing with, especially if the trouble is travel or computer related, but it is even more important to nurture these seeds in poor soil than in fertile soil.

Just a note: I am not giving public readings right now for personal reasons. If you have contacted me for one, I apologize that there isn't a note on my website. I will change that this weekend. The only answers I have I post here, and they may not always answer individual questions specifically. Whatever communications I receive from "the other side"-- be it spiritual or through visions, etc--- I do post here.

Praises Thanks & Blessings!!! Drive Safely!!

No comments: