Wednesday, January 25, 2006

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25TH

Rockie's page and link have disappeared from the LA Weekly. She is the reason I believe in astrology. About 15 years ago I questioned why I read my horoscope in the paper everyday and why I "believed" astrology. So for one year I would get the Weekly and read Rockie AFTER the week was over.

We are coming up on the Aquarius new moon on the 29th and the beginning of the Chinese Year of the Dog. The next 6 years are really up in the air. What do you want from the world? What kind of society do you want to live in? The next six months we will see the wheel turning, and probably alot more craziness, so every morning, try to get an image in your mind of what you want for yourself and the world and hold steady on that course.

Most of all, determine to be happy, healthy, safe, and prosperous. Are there any grievances or bad feelings you can give up and let go of for the Chinese Year of the Dog? Dogs are very compassionate and loyal. You will be rewarded if you can find it in your heart to forgive.

PRAISES, THANKS, & BLESSINGS!!!

No comments: